Thursday, December 31, 2009

365/365 New Years Eve

Our New Years Eve began with a little treat. This is what was in my stocking this year. Apparently my amazing husband told Santa what I really wanted :)

Godiva Truffles

The Gingerbread ones are my favorite.

Godiva Truffles

Godiva Truffles

Godiva Truffles

Later I played a little with my camera and my nifty fifty lens.

Ornament bokeh

Ornament bokeh

Baby Jesus bokeh

Playing with bokeh

We celebrated a low key New Years Eve. Chili and chilling with our friends at home. We did make it to midnight (just barely) and toasted with sparking cider. Here it is, all ready for the countdown

Ready for midnight

It's our tradition to eat grapes at midnight for luck. One for each month of 2010 (and I always throw in an extra one)

Ready for midnight

Ready for midnight

Ready for midnight


No comments: