Friday, December 25, 2009

359/365 Christmas Morning

Christmas morning at the Stelle house was a WONDERFUL time! I love being able to sit with family and friends in our pj's and enjoy each other's company and generosity.

First we put our initial ornaments on the tree. My mom got each of us a really cute ornament and I love them!

 Christmas Morning

 Christmas Morning

 Christmas Morning

 Christmas Morning

Then we took a break and adored the new kitten - Sundae. She apparently loves my dad.

 Christmas Morning

 Christmas Morning

Then we opened our stockings.

I love this picture.

 Christmas Morning

David facebooked it while doing it.

 Christmas Morning

Probably because Santa left him a bottle of hot sauce called "Smack My A** and Call Me Santa"


 Christmas Morning

 Christmas Morning

 Christmas Morning

My brother gave his girlfriend a lovely necklace.

 Christmas Morning

She gave him a watch that comes with a HUGE instruction manual

 Christmas Morning

One of the best parts of Christmas is watching the people you love open their gifts.

 Christmas Morning

 Christmas Morning

 Christmas Morning

My family was INCREDIBLY generous and gifted me with Photoshop. This was so unexpected and appreciated. What is even better than this gift is the support and trust they have in me. They really believe that I can do this photography thing and they have great expectations from me. I'm so blessed to have them.

 Christmas Morning

Watching me open it :)

 Christmas Morning

David LOVED his FLIP video recorder. I'm a little scared to see what he makes with it :)

 Christmas Morning

Santa was definitely nice to Mom. She got the TV she has been wanting and a laptop that surpassed her expectations. Considering her phone is so ancient it isn't capable of receiving texts - this is pretty funny!

Dad and David got the TV all set up for her in her sewing room and put the remote control in her stocking. She had to go all around the house trying to figure out what TV the remote controlled.

 Christmas Morning

 Christmas Morning

 Christmas Morning

 Christmas Morning

 Christmas Morning

Aren't my brother and his girlfriend adorable???

 Christmas Morning

No comments: