Thursday, December 24, 2009

358/365 Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve was a busy busy day. It began with some last minute shopping and then a visit with Matt's grandmother. She's 98 and such a great person. I'm glad Matt has her in his life still.

Matt and Grandma

Then we went to Christmas Eve services. The church was just okay, but I do love lighting the candles at the end.

Lighting the Christmas Eve candle

Lighting the Christmas Eve candle

After service, my family ends up at Denny's for dinner. It's become a tradition. Matt snapped a few pics while we were waiting for our food.

Christmas Eve Dinner @ Denny's

Christmas Eve Dinner @ Denny's

Christmas Eve Dinner @ Denny's

After dinner we hung out at home, played some games and took some pictures.

Anna

Anna

Anna

Matt and Anna

Matt and Anna

Anna and I

Anna and I

Anna and us

Anna and us

Goofing around

Anna and us

Anna and Mom

Anna and I

Anna and I

Ashley



No comments: