Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My poor, poor garden

In about 36 hours my tomatoes have been devastasted. You can see what they looked like on Sunday here. Monday was raining, so I didn't got out to water. When I woke up on Tuesday - this is what I saw.

Garden devastation

Shocked - I hurried outside to investigate.

Garden devastation

Garden devastation

It looked like something was munching on my garden! Could it have been this little guy?

Garden devastation

No, no.

I found the culprit in this picture.

Garden devastation

Can you see him? The giant caterpillar? The dreaded HORNWORM!!!!!!!!


How about now?

The dreaded Hornworm!!!!!!

The dreaded Hornworm!!!!!!

I had two of them and in about 36 hours they ate nearly all the leaves, flowers and tomatoes I had. I removed them and sent them away - here's hoping my garden recovers.

No comments: