Friday, February 26, 2010

57/365 Half day @ After Care

A half day at school means double the time I get to hang out with my after care friends. Add to that the fact that it was parent-teacher conference day and we had a LARGE group! 89 kids!

Good news is that it was a lovely day and we had the whole gym to play in. Plenty of room to spread out, make noise and have fun. I set up camp near the entrance to monitor who came in and to make sure children were signed in and out - but I had plenty of little friends who came to visit with me.

After Care Half Day

My partner in crime giving a much needed hug to one of our friends

After Care Half Day

After Care Half Day

After Care Half Day

After Care Half Day

After Care Half Day

After Care Half Day

After Care Half Day

I love this kid. He cracks me up every single day!

The Many Faces of Chris

After Care Half Day


No comments: