Saturday, April 25, 2009

115/365 Baby shower fun

Today was a lovely baby shower for my cousin's wife. She's expecting their first baby - Jonathan Arthur. She's a lovely mama-to-be and the shower was a lot of fun!







The food was great too!
















All three grandmas!



Baby basket full of goodies




This is a baby blanket that my grandmother made for my cousin Brian. It's now been passed down to Amy. Especially lovely since it will be 3 years next month since my grandmother passed away. 



This is an amazing quilt that Brian's stepmother Dorenda made for baby Jonathan. She is really talented. 






Amy is an identical twin - here she is with her sister Melissa. 



More family pics - Amy with my other cousin and her sister in law Tammy



Adorable shower favors



The adorable baby book she got



Very later - we got to meet up with my best friend and her husband for dinner to celebrate her birthday!




No comments: